Sunday, May 29, 2011

A little about me.....

Hey Everyone, I am so glad to keep in touch with everyone this way. As many of you know, I had a baby boy 5 weeks ago, Aiden Michael. So I now have two kids, a girl and a boy. Alexa was 2 in March, she is a lot of fun, keeps me busy. Was a big change going from one kid to 2. I had my one year anniversary in March, but 3 years together. I am off all summer for maturnity leave, I go back to work August 22. I plan on spending a lot of time at the lake, and at the pool up at the golf course.  Still working at the Humboldt county sheriffs office as a dispatcher, although shift work is/can be hard on family life I love it, it's different everyday.Thats my life in a nutshell. Looking forward to hearing about everyone else :)

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie. Congrats Natalie! How fun! I hope to get to see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a picture of little Aiden!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, they are both adorable! Hope to meet Aiden soon.

    ReplyDelete