Monday, May 23, 2011

Banana Baked Goodness


The Neely's drive me crazy, but I must say they have a really good recipe for banana cupcakes. (For those of you who don't watch the Food Network, the Neely's are an annoying couple that have their own show). This is the best banana bread/muffin/cupcake I have ever had in my life. I am not a huge fan of baked goods, but these things are amazing.

I switch the recipe up a little bit. I use fat free sour cream, because you can't taste the difference and sometimes I use whole wheat flour. If you do use whole wheat use the brand Gold, it tastes better, do not use King Arthur (too dry). Sometimes I put chocolate chips in them sometimes nuts sometimes both. Also, I make plain cream cheese frosting (cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, vanilla), but the molasses stuff they make could be good. FYI do not use fat free cream cheese it has a weird consistency and it tastes bad.

Try them.

Love you all,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment